Followers

Sunday 7 January 2018

Sunday Inspiration Post by RoRa

Helloooo.. RoRa is here again on this first Sunday in 2018.. Today I want to showcase my card for January challenge.. Theme for this challenge is 'New Beginning'.. I choose to use Lily's Lullaby II for this week.. Colouring the beauty with Copic marker. and use some new colour combos, flowers and new butterflies for this card..

And here's my card..


You can visit my blog for more details..

Don't forget to join our challenge this month to win some gorgeous images from Ching Chou Kuik.. It runs till end of this month.. Click here for joining..

You also can join another challenge at Ching-Chou Kuik Facebook Group.. Click here for joining our facebook group challenge..

Thank you so much for stopping by today.. Don't forget to stop by again tomorrow for more inspiration post from other design team members.. So til the next post then.. And have a nice Sunday..

hugs,
~RoRa


 * soooo happy with my new badge from Ching Chou yeaaay *

No comments: