Followers

Saturday 9 December 2017

Vannessa's Challenge Post - Saturday 9th December 2017

Good Morning and welcome to my DT Challenge post for the new Ching-Chou Kuik Challenge. This month our challenge is for you to use birds on your project - any kind of bird really! You could use penguins or robins for this time of the year, or you could use one of the gorgeous images from Ching-Chou Kuik that uses a range of birds. You can find all her bird images here.

I used the gorgeous Dark Lilies for my card to make a birthday card that I will be needing very shortly! I haven't done a completely pink card in absolute ages so thought I'd best do one last one before the year is out!


This gorgeous image has been coloured with Copics and you can find out more about her here in my blogpost.

Don't forget to check out all the other gorgeous design team posts this week and why not join in the fun with our challenge this month? There are some fabulous prizes to be won!

You can also join our Facebook group for more inspiration and we have a monthly Facebook Challenge as well.

No comments: