Followers

Saturday 13 May 2017

Vannessa's Inspiration Post - Saturday 13th May 2017

Good Morning and welcome to my DT inspiration post for Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps this week. I used the gorgeous Kimono Peony Dollie from the Dollie Set 1 and the DT were "challenged" to use our favourite colours this time. Now this isn't really a challenge is it, as you all know by now that pink is my favourite colour and as it is such a pretty colour to work with, it makes my projects so much easier to create!

And here she is! I made a giant tag this week instead of a card for something different to do and I love the size of it.

She has been coloured with Copics and you can find out more about her here in my blogpost.

Don't forget to check out all the other gorgeous design team posts this week and why not join in the fun with our challenge this month? There are some fabulous prizes to be won!

You can also join our Facebook group for more inspiration and we have a monthly Facebook Challenge as well.

No comments: