Followers

Saturday 26 March 2016

Sylvia's inspiration on "Rose with Thorns"

Hello everybody,

Today it is my turn to inspire you with a beautiful digital stamp
from Ching-Chou Kuik.


I have colored her up with distress inks.
After I colored her up, I have distressed the backing and
I used a stencil mask from memory to give it some interests onto it.

The backingpapers I have made with distress inks and
ofcourse with a dutch doobadoo stencil mask. 

The corner dies are from CreaLies. 
I added some gemstones to give it a vintage feeling.

Check out the monthly challenge on the Ching-Chou Kuik's Digital Stamps Inspiration/Challenge Blog
You still have some time to enter for the topic "Love". 

You can also enter your card at 

I hope you've had fun with my inspiration.
I will see you next time!

Big hugs,
Sylvia
-xox-