Followers

Wednesday 19 August 2015

Dianne's Inspiration Post Wednesday 19th Aug-Lil Book Worm Fairy

GOOD MORNING 

Yes it's my turn Dianne today to give you a little inspiration 
using one of the many gorgeous images from

CHING CHOU KUIK 

My card today i have used 


Which you can find over on CCK ETSY STORE -HERE 

On my card today i have tried a different colour combo and i also  have used 
one of my embossing boards 'BookaTrix' to make my card today used my 
promarker's as alway's to colour the image 
If you would like to know more please pop over to my blog and say Hello -HERE 

Have you joined us on this month's challenge ? 


Please join us it would be lovely to see you there 
and i look forward to seeing your wonderful make's 
You can have a chance to be our GD for a month and if you 
used CCK images you can enter twice 

Well that's it from me today but will see more inspiration 
all thru this week from the rest of the Design Team 

See you soon 

Dianne xx 

No comments: