Followers

Wednesday 17 June 2015

Dianne's Inspiration Post Wednesday 17th June 2015

GOOD MORNING 

Dianne here again with my inspiration post for today 

Today I have something different to show. 
I have made a wooden plaque for my craft room
which I am hoping soon to be in. 

I have used the gorgeous and beautiful image 
from 
Ching Chou Kuik which you can buy over on the Etsy Store HERE 



Hope you like what I have to show you today. I think I might be making more of these. 
If you would like to know what I have used to make this, please pop over to my blog HERE. 

You will see lots of gorgeous and beautiful makes from all of the 
Design Team throughout the week using this gorgeous image. 
Have you joined in on this month's challenge yet? It would be fabulous 
if you could join us.
'ALL CREATURES GREAT AND SMALL' 
you can find it HERE 

 also before I go there is a New Challenge over on FACEBOOK 
'SHADES OF PURPLE' 
Which you can find HERE

Thank you for looking 

Dianne xx 

No comments: