Followers

Wednesday 22 April 2015

Dianne's Inspiration Post Wednesday 22nd

HELLO
and 
GOOD MORNING 

Yes i am back again today with my inspiration card as 
part of the 
Design Team 
for 
CHING CHOU KUIK DIGITAL STAMPS INSPIRATION CHALLENGE BLOG 

On my card today i have used one of the many gorgeous images 
from 
CHING CHOU KUIK on ETSY  Here



As you can see i have used some lovely spring colour's on my card 
and used my promarker's to colour the image if you would like to 
know more please pop over to my blog Here 
and have you joined in on our monthly challenge 

'UNDER THE SEA' 
Which you can find Here 
You can win fabulous prize's if you join us it would be lovely 
too see you there 
You will see lot's of gorgeous and fabulous make's all thru 
the week from the Design Team to give you a bit of inspiration 

See you next time 

Dianne xx 

No comments: