Followers

Wednesday 15 April 2015

Dianne's Inspiration Post Wednesday 15th April

GOOD MORNING 

Dianne here today with my inspiration card  as part of the Design Team 
for 
Ching Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Inspiration Challenge Blog 

On my card today i have used one of the New and gorgeous images 

'HELLO MAGNOLIA' 

Which you can find over on 

Ching Chou Etsy Store  Here 


I have coloured the image with my promarker's and used some of 
my dies's if you like to know more of what i have used please pop
over to my blog Here 

Have you joined on the New Challenge the theme is 

'Under the Sea' 
Just click on the link at the top of the page where it say's 
current challenge 
It would be lovely to see you join us this month 
All the DT would love to see you there 
and you will see lot's of inspiration thru out the week from all of  the 
Design Team 

See you there and catch you next time when i will be 
back with more inspiration 

Dianne xx 

No comments: