Followers

Tuesday 3 February 2015

Vannessa's Inspiration Post - Tuesday 3rd February 2015

Good morning everyone. Have you seen all the gorgeous cards from the design team for this month's Torn To Pieces challenge? Aren't they just gorgeous?!

Here is mine, using the beautiful Gentle Heart image from Ching-Chou Kuik's etsy store. She has been coloured with Copics and a touch of Clear Wink of Stella added to all the wings, although you can't really tell in the photo.

Did you spot my tearing? My letters have all been torn from the sheet to make up my sentiment. You can read more about my card over on my blogpost here.


Don't forget to check out all the other gorgeous design team posts this week and why not join in the fun with our challenge this month? There are some fabulous prizes to be won! 

You can also join our Facebook group for more inspiration and we have a monthly Facebook Challenge as well.

Hugs, 

1 comment:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Vannessa xx